Friday, June 12, 2009

Engagement Pictures

No, I am not engaged but babygirl2 is and we got her engagement pictures back just the other day. Unfortunately, the photographers' site does not allow me to download the pictures to my computer. But, being the smart woman that I am, I took a photo of the photo. Pretty cleaver huh?!










Overall, I was not that impressed with the pictures but enough are good that it works out okay. The wedding is coming faster then I can make money! EEK!!!!!!!!

Babygirl2 was awarded a scholarship from the Economics department and they are having a reception today to present it to her. I'm so proud of my babygirl! Pictures will certainly follow!


5 comments:

Julie D said...

Beautiful! Boy, she looks like you....

Bagman and Butler said...

Good resourceful approach. Good pictures but better content. Oddly enough, the verification word I need to write now is "crymnel" -- did this somehow get put on by the miffed photographer? Heck, the photos were paid for...you should be able to use them as you wish.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Congrats to them both!

AmyK said...

I think they are great. More timeless than the stiff "hand on the shoulder" all the time. Good idea you had too.

"J" said...

The last pic is my favorite!!!!! =)