Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy blunder

It's amazing how little time I have now that I'm dating Mr. J.
He has thrown my blogging hours into minutes:)

Besides my Mister, I started running again which has kicked my ass! Since my sleep time has decreased due to my late night dating and now running, I have been eating my breakfast in the car. This morning, I forgot something in the house, so I sat my cell phone on the center console of my car and ran in the house.

I was enjoying my music, my muffin and was about to drink some soy milk and notice a silver object in my soy milk. WTF!! I admit, it took me about 10 seconds to realize it was my fucking cell phone!!

It's history. My cell phone is on it's way to cell phone heaven.

I'm even more screwed because I don't know most peoples phone numbers. I have them programed in my phone so I never bothered to memorize them. Double F!

So, before I see my Mister, I have to get a new cell phone. UGH, it will probably cost a fortune as I'm not due for up grade.

Triple F!!




9 comments:

Debz said...

"You have not visited me lately. I'm so missing your comments!! "

I was just here yesterday!!! You just dont remember because evidently you have not only fried your phone, you have also fried your brain.

Congrats on getting out and running again. Maybe the fresh air will do something to help freshen your brain.
What's soy milk taste like by the way? Without the metal aftertaste of course.

Debz said...

Oh and I think your hot, will you marry me?!

And how's the weather there? Cold probably, huh? It's been cold here too. Rainy today. Sucked.

Are you tired of me yet? Wish I would go away and stop commenting now??

Love ya!! Mean it!!

Dont' hate me because I'm beautiful (ala Kelly LeBrock).

Debz said...

Feel free to delete any or all of the comments. I can't help myself at this point.

And my word verification is "linty"

That's like hubbies belly button - lmao!!

Debz said...

And one more for good measure. But this will indeed be the last one. Cause my word verification this time is arapp.

Get it? It's a rap!! Hahahaha... I need to lay down.

travel girl said...

LMAO at you Deb.

I did go to your blog and apologize as I'm an F**ing LOSER!!!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Isn't it amazing how time consuming it is to be in a relationship? I barely have time to watch Family Guy reruns these days!

And you're running, too? I don't know how you do it...

"J" said...

I hate the way cell phones make you wait 1 to 2 years to get a new phone! If it's not your time you will pay out the ass and that just SUCKS!

Good luck with that! =(

Way to go on the running thing!!!! Mr. "S" and I went to join a small local gym last night but the place was PACKED out. So we left! We are going to try a BIG gym tonight!!!! I hope we join!!! I'm ready to workout!!! Plus this gym has a pool - I love getting in the pool and running - It's soooooooooooooooooo good for my bad knee (I've had 2 ACL surgeries on my left knee)!!! Oh and did I mention the HOT TUB - Another JOY of this gym!!! I'm so glad we didn't join the gym in HICK-VILLE last night!!! HA!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a triple F!

Hope the day gets better.

YAY for Mr J. :-)

Julie D said...

Deb is a serious smart ass. Jill and I are going to her house I think the end of April, wanna come join us for girls weekend at the beach???????

We'll dunk your new cell phone in a margarita!