Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spa Day

Working waaayyy too much so I have spending money in Costa Rica. I refuse to complain. I have two jobs while others have none!

Spa day was simply Fabulous with a capital F! I'm a Spa virgin and was totally blow away by all the pampering. A little pricey, so this kind of pamper will be rare!

Highlights:


Room service in the morning. Nothing special but Fab coffee. And great friends:)



The beginning of pampering.



I wish my bathroom looked like this!





Relaxing.







Lunch time.





Inside the spa.







I fell hard for my massage girl. The things she could do with her hands. Wow.
It was such an awesome day and ended far too quickly.

Just another day with great friends.


3 comments:

"J" said...

I need and want a spa day!!!! Sounds FAB FAB FAB!!!!!

I wished I would have went to the spa when we were in Ohio at that waterpark resort!!! It looked WONDERFUL!!!! I'm kicking myself in the a** now!!! Mr. "S" was even going to pay for it!!! What the hell was I thinking?!?!?! It must have been all the Chlorine from the indoor waterpark screwing with my head!!!! lol =)

Debz said...

That looks amazing. I have never had a full spa day, but I do love a massage, mani, pedi pampering.
Your views were breathtaking.

Julie D said...

You have NO IDEA how jealous I am right now.