Monday, September 29, 2008

Economic eeks

I'm working tonight so this post will be short.

I'm not a super smart girl. I'm just smart enough.

I read. A lot. But, admit that I don't understand everything.
I rely on my good buddy VIP for that:)
He is SUPER, DUPER SMART. You know, scary smart.

So, of course, this shit with Wall street I don't fully grasp. It's pretty complicated and me and complication don't have chemistry.
So, when VIP assured me yesterday that this damn bailout would pass and the stock market would rally, I believed him. He's SUPER smart after all.

Alas, it didn't pass and the stock market shit it's pants.
I think we will be cleaning shit for a long time.

VIP called. I hear it in his voice. Angry and worried and I know it's bad.
He, after all is my barometer.

All this bad news made me feel a little depressed. Then I read Julie's blog. And I laughed my ass off.

Laugh or cry, I would rather laugh.

1 comment:

Julie D said...

Aw, I'm glad I could help. I blogged today and answered your question about how to put a signature here!!!! :)