Monday, April 6, 2009

More Vegas fun

Saturday after class, my big bro G came to town with his wife and daughter. My sis was also there with her hubby.

We met at the Venetian and ate the Grand Lux cafe. Good food with great company. I haven't seen my big bro G. in 6 months and my Sis in 5 months so it was a great night!


Little C and Beauty queen.



Babygirl1 and hubby


Big Bro G and Crazy girl


Sis and hubby D



Hot and Hotter (as Jules as dubbed us. Still have not decided who is who)

After dinner more photo ops.











We were going to walk the strip but Crazy girl has a broken foot and my Sis was too tired so we all called it a night.

Well, sort of. I took my Mister to the black jack table and he won $200.00.
Yay, a little closer to those boobs:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and wonderful family!!!

Julie D said...

Yep. Hot & Hotter. (You're hotter...) (I have to say that because you my BFF and if I don't you'll kick my ass)

"J" said...

Fun trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) What a great looking fam!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Vegas.....I can't wait till the day I go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been almost 3 years....I think I'm due!!!!!!!!!!!! I told Mr "S" I wanted to go next year on our 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)